techpure01 Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the new operator format?

4 posters

Go down

What do you think of the new operator format? Empty What do you think of the new operator format?

Post  techpure01 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 pm

>>>>>>> GOOD or BAD <<<<<<<<<<

Let me know...
techpure01
techpure01
Admin

http://www.blogtv.com/people/techpure01

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new operator format? Empty Ops

Post  Angel Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 am

Its in the comments on ur page within the context of 2 comments XD

Angel

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new operator format? Empty Re: What do you think of the new operator format?

Post  rdmviewr Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:48 am

bad they arent enforced at all and they dont pay attention to the chat over half the time

rdmviewr

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new operator format? Empty Re: What do you think of the new operator format?

Post  mini0mk Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 am

some of them are cool. some of them just sit there and don't say anything. Like the other day someone was rude to me and they didn't even get a warning. Oh and one of the ops is very very rude and i have some print screens to prove it.
mini0mk
mini0mk

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new operator format? Empty Good-ish

Post  RoseOnTv Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:00 pm

I'd still get rid of a few ops and give some to people who deserve them but meh.. Less ops the better right? *gulp* Right? Shocked
RoseOnTv
RoseOnTv

http://www.blogtv.com/people/RoseOnTv

Back to top Go down

Post  mini0mk Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 pm

i couldn't agree more rose Very Happy Rose for prime minister Very Happy cheers cheers
mini0mk
mini0mk

Back to top Go down

Post  techgay Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:00 pm

The ops suck. So does Techpure. He's probably the biggest faggot known in the UK. Dick sucking is just the tip of the iceberg as to what he does. Death to him and his pathetic show.

techgay

Back to top Go down

Post  arcdash Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 pm

The operators do have some problems, mostly that they are too scared to kick people sometimes. The rules say that only 1 warning for the first infraction, and then kick on the second, but many ops will give 2, 3, or more warnings before they kick someone. Also, dont say stuff about tech, he's a real nice guy. And honestly, calling people gay has lost its novel value, its not an original insult anymore.
arcdash
arcdash

Back to top Go down

Post  techpure01 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:49 pm

techgay wrote:The ops suck. So does Techpure. He's probably the biggest faggot known in the UK. Dick sucking is just the tip of the iceberg as to what he does. Death to him and his pathetic show.

lol
techpure01
techpure01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arcdash Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:51 pm

lol tech, i think he likes you.
arcdash
arcdash

Back to top Go down

Post  techpure01 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:54 pm

so do i
techpure01
techpure01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down